Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inside Explosion

The end of inter-term is coming and I am sad to let go. I had such an amazing time with friends and family. Being at home was wonderful as well as sharing the holidays with loved ones, and celebrating birthdays. whoo whoo. There were so many adventures that I will never forget. Mountain biking, gazing into old pirate ships, soaking in luxurious spas, reading, biking in downtown San Diego, running on the beach, the ZOO (twice), staring into sunset after sunset each one just as beautiful as the last, spying on dolphins surfing, along with the boys rafting, movies, laughter, cards, making trenches, and so much more. I am so blessed to have this life and thank you to all those that are in my life and for making it so wonderful!


I had lots of time to really be in the moment every where I was. There was no need to worry or to be held in tension over other things. Just caught up in my thoughts. It has been so fun biking to "work", if that is what it's
called, and to take the time to truly focus on our girls team (WCHS) and attend to their needs while doing something that their whole coaching staff loves so much, soccer.

Well, I am not going to cut this break short, just reminiscing. There is still a week left and I am going to enjoy every last drop of it! Oh gosh, I feel like I am going to explode inside.

No comments: